May 4, 2003

Pooky comes around like Haley's comet. Except this comet decides to crash land into Earth and fuck up our blog with stupid shit...oh wait...we love stupid shit. Nevermind.

First and foremost we must introduce three new members into our blog. Now this is not without its controversy. First of all this blog was created for the use of six friends to keep in touch with one another without having to send out emails. Not that any of us send out emails anyway. Now we are introducing three new members that quite honestly not everyone on the existing I Love Stupid team knows personally. While they may have met one another briefly, they probably didn’t kick it for that long. Yet I can say the same about Brian. Haha. Now for those that don’t know these three future bloggers you will be happy to know that they are incredibly funny in their own ways. Of course these three are not replacing any of our old bloggers. So let me introduce you to our newest Pooky bitches.

Andy Cates is a close friend that I have known just about as long as Bryant. I continually tell him he should write a movie because he has the quickest wit I know of. The shit this guy says will make you laugh. The genius about this is the fact that when he says funny things he doesn’t laugh at his own shit…too often…which makes it funnier. Maybe he doesn’t have a sense of humor. Either way a welcome addition to our blog and I can’t wait to hear what drunk Andy has to say.

Kevin Kiser is another close friend that I met through Bryant…for better or for worse. He’s a white guy that thinks he is black. I would say like Malibu’s most wanted but that would irritate Kevin. And quite frankly he is a google times funnier. Always says what is on his mind and continues to find a cure for T-bola. What a human being huh? Haha.
Also known as j.reid. Watch out for that fucker. Talks a lot of shit and can back it up.

Tony Chang. Another Korean. What is this blog coming too? I met Tony in high school and has become a close friend ever since. The thing about this guy is that he thinks exactly like me sometimes which is scary. He tells it like it is and is never afraid to make little gestures around the table without any regard of who is there. Again another funny individual that will always have a good story to tell…even if he’s Korean.

So here are our newest members. They are stupid which in turn means for good blogs. I personally cannot wait to see what happens now. Everything must change. Like Pooky says…even if for the worse. Haha.

Alright well I was going to blog about Pirates and the Caribbean and how that Kiera Knightly doesn’t look anything like Natalie Portman in the film. That will just have to wait until next time…

“When I die I want all of my blogs printed out and put into a book to be handed out to everyone who goes to my funeral…that way they won’t be as sad.” BLuckyDay.

No comments:

Post a Comment