Jul 10, 2003

I agree, Pirates was a good movie. I actually thought it kicked ass. The parts that dragged, I didn't mind one bit. The girl was pretty cute, I say go for her Brendan, age ain't nothin' but a number, with big knees, big smile, nice body though (right kev?).

Anyway, the movie I thought was a cool pirate movie, which I haven't seen in a long...well actually, ever...besides Hook, but c'mon now. I am a Bruckheimer fan, I loved the Rock, Armagaeddon (sp), Bad Boys (of course), but he has some shitty ones Gone in 60 seconds, Coyote Ugly..etc...so I can understand fears about the movie being crappy. I like how the movie incorporated scenes from the ride into the movie, that was pretty sick. The action was awesome, I liked the final battle, and the story of it all. Johnny Depp was a pimp and I thought his character was hilarious, he had kind of a flamboyant walk at times though. Orlando Bloom was cool, just as I expected him to be, since he is LEGOLAS! The only thing I would have changed is some of the bitch ass pirates like the one who kept losing his eye, got annoying after a while. I will see it again with anyone, let me work a little first though. =)

To explain what it takes to get Kevin to go out to the bars and even drinking...
a. A very beautiful girl. It can't be just cute, pretty, alright....she's gotta be FINE AS HELL
b. He's gotta have at least enough money for a drink and then he will hope to run into people who will buy him drinks.
c. Constant pressure could work, depending on his mood and how annoying a person can get aka Spencer
d. As long as their is as little effort on his part in going, then he's down. Moving is part of this one.
e. Last and not least, if there is dancing involved, he needs to be FUCKED UP...so he can become the self-titled..Kevin Kiser, Dancing Machine

I'm sorry I missed the Halo Tourney, but that sounds awesome and totally fun to play. Kevin's description on the phone of the people there...classic.

How to Lose a Guy in 10 days...funny at first, guys worst nightmare and then it goes mushy and kind of boring. I have exposed Tiff to Bad Boys and the Goonies. Waiting on Indiana Jones to come onto DVD before she gets to see those.

I've said it once and I will say it again...Chico sounds pretty wack. Sounds like some hick ass people up there. Have fun, don't shoot too much livestock and stuff Kevin. If you come to SJ with a 12 gauge, I don't even know what to say.

Vegas..I was thinking the 22 - 24 or 29 - 31 (labor day weekend, so we could stay until the 1st of Sept.) Any thoughts?
Disneyland or Magic Mountain (Aug 15 - 17)...maybe?

Just let me know, if no one is interested at all, then I'll drop it...but I thought it would be fun.

Alright, I'm outta here...talk to you allz, laterz


No comments:

Post a Comment