Jul 7, 2003

Let's get this straight...I'm more suave then Brendan anyday of the week. Especially because of his long ass hair and his oh so friendly personality. haha. C'mon, you gotta admit the long hair is killing you in the suave the department. Good thing you shaved the beard or you would look like a freakin' bum. For those who don't know what Brendan's hair looks like right now, check out the grad pics on my Web site and you'll get a good look.

Terminator 3 was entertaining. I really did like it. It was a stretch about the whole story and it doesn't compare to T2, but still a good movie nonetheless. The director and writers did a way better job than I thought they would do, especially since Cameron didn't help at all. T1 was a pretty janky movie minus two parts, the whole police station scene and when he's loading a shotgun at the Gun store and the clerk says, "Hey you can't do that." Arnold replies, "WRONG!" and blasts him. Classic. The movie industry is a business and the makers of T3 are smart to keep this franchise going. There are a lot of fanatics out there. Whether or not I agree with these tactics doesn't really matter, because overall I enjoyed the movie and it exceeded my expectations. Maybe that's why I liked it so much.

Bruce Almighty - not very good. My gf needs to work on her movie picking skills hehe. This week I will try to expose her to High Fidelity, the Goonies, and Made. We'll see how that works. Anyway, back to Bruce...it had one really funny part, but then it just starts to fade and drag. Jim Carrey's jokes and expressions were all the same, nothing really new. He did a good job with the part that he got, but I really think he wants to get into dramas, but it ain't workin' for him.

The Recruit - predictable, but a pretty good movie. I agree with Steve that Collin Farrell is a talented actor. Every movie I've seen him in, I've liked, so maybe it's coincidence...maybe not...

Equilibrium - I will see that soon, so that I may put an opinion. I want to see Brian, Brendan and Andy duke it out and discuss the movie. Opinions are great aren't they?

Videogames - Advanced Wars 2 is pretty fun. The computer is a cheap bitch sometimes though. I dunno about Everquest, but I want to try Star Wars Galaxies, but like Brian I would need a better computer. Speaking of which, supposedly Brendan will build me one w/ the help of maybe Jonathan and maybe Brian, if I give him a budget. Sounds good to me =) Socom doesn't suck, it may if you haven't played it or are not good at it yet, but once you do, you'll be hooked, especially if you're as bitchy as B Lee Dat, Sushiboy , Maniac Cop, and j.reid are.

I think Derek hates everyone haha. Ironic since he's the most religious out of all of us. But he makes fun of everyone on this blog without really writing about anything else. He keeps it short and sweet. I think he does it on here so that no one can respond, but I have no clue. I don't think he hates anyone, maybe strongly dislikes, but that would have to be pretty extreme. Worse comes to worse, play him at Halo, he doesn't do too well there, though he is getting better, that sneaky bastard!!!!! haha

I was a few days late, but hahahahaha...Steve your blog was pretty funny haha. I liked it and your return to Pooky was more than a welcomed surprise to me. I can't wait to see you, I will be at the airport checkin' every flight so that I can be the first one to see you off the plane =)

Obon - San Jose is next weekend and Mountain View the weekend after that...who's ready? Time to eat up and chill w/ hella asian people, wheee! Someone better drink with me...Steve lookin' at you...well depends if I have money also, but that will be figured out soon enough. I promise, I'll try to behave a little more this year...muhahaha.

Alright, I'm out. I got work in a week, so I'm tryin' to live it up with my last few seconds of freedom from the MAN. Take care and I will see you all soon.
Vegas baby, Vegas...





No comments:

Post a Comment