Nov 9, 2003

Not too much to say this time around, since I saw most of you this weekend already...

First, I got the job at CEC... I got a call today, and they offered me the position at 10.25, but I know they lowballed me. I get to negotiate tomorrow and figure out how training is going to work with school. Yeah, so I'll be home or at least close to home for the next six weeks if you guys want to do something. It'll be really weird to live out of a hotel for six weeks.

House hunting hasn't gone as well as I thought it would. There are a lot of junky houses in the Rohnert Park area. For instance, we went to one and it was kinda nice looking from the street. But you get into the place and it was so old and decrepit (How's that for an SAT word in action?). They were repainting and puting in carpet, but it seriously felt like a former crack house. Not to mention the back yard.... I look outside and it looked like a sea gull stepped on a landmine in the middle of a dump. There was a huge pile of wood and garbage at the center of it... I could have sworn I saw a dead thing next to it... They say they're rebuilding the "deck" outside, and that it'll take about a week. It's not a happy place. As for the second one, there was a lot of rocks on the outside. That cuts down on the garden work, and maybe I'll do a little rock gardening to give it the zen look. hahaha, yeah right. It looked a little ghetto, but the inside wasn't too bad. I really can't wait to move.

I forgot to buy Karaoke Revolution today... I'll make sure to do it tomorrow. That'll be a blast. I always wanted to sing "The Power of Love." There's even some good old MJ for Jon. Get it! Screw this Call of Duty and Socom 2... hehehe Bemani strikes again. But seriously, the next few weeks are seeing some good games... FF X-2 and Double Dash next week? I'm kind of glad some of the PC games got delayed.

So all in all, it looks like another chapter of my life is starting again. It's looking better than the last one, and I'm hoping it's just as interesting.

Jon, it's sunday and I don't see an update! You lagger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment