Nov 12, 2003

Shit I didn't respond to that...fuck I better get on it...shorter I promise in a bit.

San Jose Merc is wack ass. Agreed.

Matrix is more raw. Agreed.

I like putting you crosshairs. You are the only one that argues back big time with me.

Yeah I know you weren't aiming at me. But isn't it fun to act like we hate each other...I mean we act right? Right?

Icon = Awesome. Don't ever diss my creativity. Haha. That cloud is classic.

You PMS?

Mint Chocochip is better than Strawberry.

Troy might not be bad. Derek is happy that Pitt is wearinga skirt. Ask him.

How vast can my knowledge be? I just watched Swingers again last night.

Poker rooms are good. Don't listen to Brian...or Bryant...or Kevin...or Jon...

Social retard was sarcasm? You can't lie to a liar. Haha.

My bitter ass just compares to your bitter ass. So without you being on top of the bitter asshole world, you are bitter because your bitterness is being attacked by someone who is just as bitter in this bitter, bitter world. I'll have a piece of that bitternut peacan pie please.

No comments:

Post a Comment