Nov 11, 2003

Shitty plot + loose ends + The Bible + Ignorance from stupid fucks + Trinity Kick X3 = Matrix makes 42 mil in first weekend.

I think I'll start this post with a quote from one of my closest friends...

"I will go see the last matrix movie cuz i know it'll be good BECAUSE NO ONE SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE SECOND ONE SUCKED BECAUSE TWO AND THREE ARE ONE COMPLETE MOVIE." (Tamekuni, S. "I Love Stupid" Pooky ed. October 2003)

I can't believe you put your bet on this one. For the sake of argument let's just say I am not going to apply any film theory and what I'm about to say, I didn't learn from retarded teachers at SFSU. Reloaded was horseshit besides some cool action sequences (mainly the freeway). I'll tell you what. I bet you anything that the WACKowski Bros. did not write Matrix as a trilogy. I will bet money on that. In the first Smith died and Neo was left as "The One" who can now fly. The story was left open for you to decide but it got the point across that we could essentially be jacked in. HOWEVER the second was filled with loopholes and shitty plot points. "Oh no...Mr. Smith somehow fucking returned...there are stupid fucking characters with simplistic names...The Keymaster and now the Train man......oooooooh....I wish I thought of that shit. Now Steve makes the point that its only half the story so how can it be good? Shit I'm pretty sure LOTR and Empire Strikes were pretty fucking good...how you ask? Because they were originally written as a trilogy therefore did not write itself into any problems early in the game. Now Revolutions come out...you know from what you have written in the past and talked about...it seems ironic to me that you would applaud these two films (or at least put money on the fact that you will applaud these shitty films) even though the Matrix is one big visual pamphlet for religion. This whole story is biblical..and biblical beyond fucking belief. WACKowshi somewhere down the fucking road from The Matrix walked into a religious group and adopted their views. Neo is Jesus. That's all there is too it..."Believe in Jes...cough cough...NEO and he will save us...you must have hope for he is the only one who can save us!" Those who didn't believe in Neo flat out fucking died. What a cop out ending that was...not going to spoil it but you can already guess what happens. Also to throw this in...WACKowski's straight up fucking ganked a shot from AKIRA and if you don't believe me on that...lay those pictures side by side and see for yourself...also I can see they watched Toonami and got on the bandwagon of DBZ. Now I was late in the game too for catching DBZ, but Jon is my proof that I at least wanted to learn everything about it that I could before it got too popular. These fucking WACKowski douches straight up stole camera angles and shots from DBZ. They stole the mech designs from Shirow Masamune...but who cares right? The mass public doens't know about these little nip animes...Everyone gets inspired from somewhere and these days its hard to be truly original, but when you blatenly rip off shit...little respect from me.

In a nutshell Mr. S Tamekuni...I do understand. I clearly understood that Matrix was shot at the same time. Yet it is I who understood that the WACKowski Brothers relied on stupid fucking "bullettime" that was cool the first time I saw it...but by the time I saw Trinity do the Daniel-san kick in three fucking movies...I'm fucking over it...maybe it's because I'm too critical...but if letting go of this critical sense is what it takes me to enjoy shit...fuck that...I ain't no shit eater.

Now if this post makes you mad I got another announcment to make that you might enjoy.

SPLAT

Something I always wanted to try but seemed to intimidating. What do I know about this sport? I'll be out of my league...but I love first person shooters...that's right folks...I want to go paintballing. Which one of you guys has the balls to go with me. Here's the deal.

I scored (well technically I paid a cheap price) tickets that don't ever expire that we can use at a shitload of paintball arenas. I'm not talking about shitty action zone and their pumping bullshit. I'm talking about automatic, CO2 powered paintball guns. And this is even better. Its in the woods. With foxholes. Bunkers. Trenches. Its in Santa Cruz which is known for its paintball environments. Tickets normally cost 35 bucks. I got these tickets for 3.50. These tickets include the gun, the helmet/goggles, orientation, access to all fields and shooting range, and you can play all day (essentially 8 hours). We can all be on the same team of course and we will only be put on the field with beginners just like us. The only thing we need to buy is the C02 which you can purchase there and isn't expensive and the paintballs themselves. These are a little bit more expensive, but with the savings on tickets you are golden. The guy said you can buy like 500 rounds for about 20 bucks...but if you go in with someone you can get 2000 rounds for about 50.00. That is more than enough for 2-3 people on their first time out. Games usually are scenario based...capture the flag, base, and team elimination. They even have parks in San Jose but those are "Hyper ball" parks which is what you mostly see on the television...a arena with a bunch of obstacles set up around you. They also siad that they are developing a tournametn arena in San Jose that will have buildings that you can actually go into...like playing in a town.

Anyway I thought this would be cool and since I don't ever really plan anything for our group I thought this would be a fun thing we can do from time to time. I think it would be fucking sick if we can all play on one team and set up into small squads covering each other's backs and shit. Basically all the cool shit I see in Socom we can apply to this...shit they even have paint grenades and paint mines that you can set up on the ground. Shit I asked the guy if they have paint sniper rifles...and they do...with real scopes and shit. The guy said for the woods you would just wear like a tshirt and sweatshirt...or two sweatshirts with a hood and good pants with sweatpants underneath them and gloves to protect your knuckles if you get shot in the hand. As you can probably tell I am really excited about this and I hope you guys are too and hoepfully we can set this up. I got 18 tickets total. I think Ari is taking about 4 of them, but the rest are up for grabs...doesn't this sound fucking awesome or is it just me? I dunno...I always wanted to play a realistic gun battle when I was a kid (remember that paint gun with invisible guns...what was that shit called again?) with my friends...doens't get much more realistic than this unless we all want to die in the Middle East.

So let me know if you are interested...even if we don't get 18 people (oh yeah and the best part about this is that since I got to know the guy at school, and he could have offered to this to everyone, but that is hardly the point, I can get these tickets online at the same price and if we really enjoy this shit I can buy from him directly again and get another sheet absolutely free.) we can go multiple times in a smaller group. So let me know what you guys think...I think with the savings I think its affordable for everyone.
So yeah again...if you would like to try this out please let me know and I'll try to set something up where we can go one weekend.

Misc.

Congrats Brian on the job. Hope the rat treats you with fucking respect. Captain....Captain....Captain...I hope you are not too discouraged in Socom2 just because I was right. You just didn't want to believe...which is why you probably thought Matrix sucked also. Also a question for you guys and I'm giong to take your responses seriously so please respond in a serious matter.

Basically...someone brought in a Canon XL1-S into class today. It was this fuckers and his parents bought it for hiim...he dind't even know how to fucking use it and his short films are SHIT. SHITTIER THAN SHIT. SHITTING SHIT INT HE PROCESS OF SHITTNG OUT SHIT. REDUNDANT. Anyway this camera runs about 3500 dollars, but the quality of the pic looks just like film. It even has a mode where it takes a bunch of frames of the picture rather than looking like the home video look. The other cool thing about this is that you can stick ANY 35mm lens on this camera (35mm is what they use on still cameras and on film cameras for big budget films). Now I loved this camera so much and this was the first time I ever really seen it in action that I am now considering ditching the G5 for the Canon XL1-s. So the question is this.

G5 for editing with the best and pro editing software out there or get the Canon in which to shoot film...what do you think the order should be in?

I'm outta here. I'm growing tired...I bought paintball magazines...even the high priced guns aren't as high as I thought they would be...this is looking better and better...let me know about the paintball thing also...

No comments:

Post a Comment