Jul 18, 2005

Hey Everyone,
Thanks for coming out this weekend, I had an absolute blast. From poker to Football to even going to mall w/ Kevin in his pink shorts -> Obon to the after party. I hope you all had fun, you know I definitely did. I haven't had a weekend like that in a long long time. Pictures will be on my Xanga soon, Web site as well but need more time on that. I'm working on a football picture section, so I'm hoping that'll be done sometime soon.

Thanks Shannon, Lindz, and friends for helping to clean up and making mini burritos. =)
Thanks Brendan for the lights.
Thanks Marcy and Kevin for coming down, that was awesome.
Thanks to everyone who brought something and for just coming out.

Hopefully we'll get to do this again sometime soon.

Brendan, those memories are awesome and they were great for each age group. The point is I don't want to stop the memories from coming and though there are good memories that come from playing poker, videogames, etc., I don't want those to limit us from doing other things outside of the house. Not just w/ drinking either...bowling, mini golf, we can go play hockey, ice skating, go snowboarding/skiing, camping, Vegas (for Steve), go the beach, etc. Football is great, paint-balling is another one, etc. To have great memories from just sitting around sounds great for when we're like 40+ when we definitely cannot move like we used to, though Mr. H is proving me quite wrong when I think about it. =)

Bottom line, I love playing poker, I love hanging out with all you guys, I just don't want to limit ourselves to doing the same ol' things week in and week out. I have enough routine at work as is. Being drunk isn't my excuse for wanting us to do something crazy, it's just a time to let loose and just forget your worries for a while.

When I have more time, I'll try and think up some more goofy shit that we've done through the ages. I got some stored in the memory bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment