Jul 15, 2005

Oh yeah real quick. I know that a lot of you scoff at online poker. I know some of you guys gave it a run but the cards screwed you over. Well I felt it was very hard to win at Pokerroom. I might have played the hands in the long run wrong, but I was on there for about 3 years or so and saw too many wierd things going on there.

So I moved to Paradise poker. I can't explain it and some of you (Jonathan haha) will probably say I'm a little paranoid or something, but the cards seem to fall more realistically...like they would at Bay 101. I'm sure it is all in my head, but I just don't see as many strange things...and not even with the board, but also with people chasing crazy stuff as if they have pokerbots or something on Pokerroom. Again probably all in my head.

Just wanted to let you know that I have been playing Paradise for about 2 weeks now for a total of about 40-50 hours (yeah I didn't keep records, but a lot of times were just some hit and runs where I sat for only 20 minutes or so) and I just surpassed the 1K mark after deposting 200.00 and playing at 2/4. So if you ever give online poker a try, I would suggest getting your money out of Pokerroom.

Again it is probably in my head, but a change in scenery can be nice! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment