Jul 11, 2005

I've seen bits and pieces of American Psycho, but never really sat down and watched it all the way through. Anyhoo, I bought it last week and just got around to watching it tonight and just finished it right now at 7:30 in the morning. Let me first say that Bale is fucking awesome. Blah blah blah Batman blah blah blah...don't get me wrong. I like Batman. You all read how I said all of you would jock Batman. I like how he is crazy and dark just as Batman should be. Yet after seeing American Psycho...if I could chose to be any character that Christian Bale has portrayed I would choose Patrick Bateman of American Psycho. In fact I would rather see him fuck the Batman role and go back to Patrick Bateman.

To put it short, I want to kill people just like Patrick Bateman. He truly is a smooth serial killer...the axe to the face paired with Huey Lewis and the News was an especially nice touch. I heard the murders in the novel that the film was based on is described in an even more graphical way...looks like I got some reading to do.

Bye bye and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment