Jul 15, 2005

This is kind of on the topic of Penis, but also a tangent so don't worry...

Yeah I hear you Steve. I wasn't judgemental. And I know you probably think we are making too much of a big deal about it. All I was making clear to Bryant (and hopefully you agree with me on this) is that Obon is something that we have been going to as kids and even though it seems that it is just a social festival...more importantly it is a festival to celebrate the passing of people we love. Now this might not seem how it comes off...I mean even I was eating while people were dancing outside...but I know to some people this is a very important time.

Now I understand that people don't watch what they say around kids. But just because someone else does it doesn't mean that I personally should do it. In fact I choose not to do it. Perfect example is Disneyland. Those who have been to Disneyland with me multiple times probably don't notice it, but I do watch what I say or at least don't shout out certain things because I respect the fact that it is a family oriented place AND because I remember going there as a kid and not seeing or hearing certain things.

Another example is going over to Bryant's house, drinking some beers before I go and going to his house and yelling penis. I wouldn't do that out of respect to Bryant's parents since I know they don't appreciate that sort of thing in their household. And we also can't compare SJ Obon to Mt. View's Obon. Sure Mt. View is more popular, but I still like SJ better. I think it is because I see more families around than I do at Mt. View, which is usually swamped with old fucks like us...and they put the beer tent way off...practically in the street so some of us will get run over. At the SJ one the beer is around little kids mainly cuz SJ's is so fucking small.

So what is the tangent here? This is in response to Bryant's little ranty rant. He said things along the lines that he likes to be the center of the stories and wishes he had some cool stories to tell like some other people he knows...I just wanted to let him know that I personally think that the crazy shit that happens to you or the crazy stuff you do when sober is much more valuable than the stuff you do if your drunk. Sure I laugh a little when we look back on these stories, but the ones that I think are better are...for example...

Our hockey games every single night and how we used to make fun of Tom. CARS CARS CARS CARS!

Us sitting in the bitch Dean's office with the black guy running out and seeing the response of the faculty to his daring escape.

Playing baseball on the four square with the rubber ball and you falling down and landing on a bee. Okay so you probably hate that story but I love it.

Playing Perfect Dark with you and Andy and laughing how stupid the Perfect bots are to keep coming up the ramp...and them killing us without hesitation. That shit never got old.

Anyway I don't wanna make the other Pooky peepz have to read the million more I got in my head. These stories might seem fucking boring to all you who get down and boogie woogie but these are the ones I'm proud of and the ones I'll look back on. I just wanted to let you know that I don't mind it when you are drunk. I don't think anyone was really saying that we can't hang around you when you are drunk...we just wanted you to know so that next time you might think where you are at and choose your action accordingly. And don't worry...Tony is half to blame...he basically treated you like a drugged up slut and he raped your innocence! HAHA!

I'm just thinking that when your older and after you have many more memories lived...you will look back and be proud of the memories that you did...not the memories that the alcohol in you did. I know that whatever you keep with you is your own personal choice...its just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment