Jul 14, 2005

Quite a lot of response to Bryant's Penis. However, truth be told it is small.

My 2 cents then I'll shut up. Here we go, real quick like.

- Tony apologized. And he was serious. Score one for the Koreans.
- Bryant was a little off balance. Perhaps he wanted attention. Either way he is also sorry for what he did. Score one point, minus half a point for drinking 4 shots of Sake in 2 minutes. Minus half a point because deep down I know Bryant is proud of what he did. =)
- "Seriously, who gives a fuck." Well it might seem harmless Steve. However, with my cousins there...one who knows who Bryant is might find what he did funny. Not because of the word, but because he shouted it. Sure it's cute and I wouldn't mind my kids running around saying "penis" but I'm not anyone's parent yet. Therefore even when I talk in public and I see kids around I'll at least try to keep it down for the sake of the kids. Minus half a point for Steve. +1 point for Steve smiling at Obon.
- If that was someone else I'd want to hit him also. -.5 points.
- Koreans aren't as smart as the Japanese. While this would seem like negative points, in this poll it actually adds points because they need the handicap. +1 point.
- We are older than shit and playing games like Penis. -2 points.
- So that brings our total up to...ZERO. That means it's a wash. In my mind that means that...YES it was idiotic. NO it isn't a huge deal, but it is a small deal. YES it was embarrassing. NO I don't hate Koreans. Well...YES I do.

Congrats guys you sneak by! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment