Jul 11, 2005

To add to Steve's sentiments, Obon was a great time! I had lots o' fun and I hope you did too. This just adds to another year of memories at a fun place. I know it may feel like we're getting too old, but damn, just look at how I acted and we're still just kids. I saw/met so many people, it was really fun to be in that type of environment again. I really got to rehash the past with some and it was a time where I could just be me. And with what I've been going through, this is exactly what I needed, that break away from my thoughts.

The Penis game may have been over the top, so I apologize for that one. Koreans, we have NO shame. hahaha Talking about this one more, I really feel bad about this one. My intention is not to totally offend others with spoken word, lewd dancing and the running man are fine. There are kids around and I have to watch the language and have good clean, drunken fun. (PG - 13)

Thanks for everyone coming out and I can't wait to see everyone again for Mtn. View. Pics from Saturday are on my Xanga and Shannon you better believe Batman is meeting IBM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment