Jul 8, 2005

So I'm not sure if you care so much as to know who has been knocked out of the WSOP, but the Main Event has started and I won't give you chip counts or anything like that in case you wanted to watch in on ESPN, but here are some players that have been knocked out so you don't feel so bad when you get knocked out of our tournaments. Of course they have to dodge a field of like 5600 players, but still...sometimes even pros might do everything right, but the cards screw them over. I'll quit these updates when the field starts to narrow down so all of us can watch it unfold on television.

People that are out on the Day 1 (Heat 1 and 2)

Daniel Negreanu (sob...)
Chris Ferguson
Barry Greenstien
Jennifer Harmon (my faves aren't doing so well...but wait till you see the hand she lost on ESPN...guarantee they will show it.)
Ted Forrest
Josh Arieh
Scott Fischman
Humberto Brenes
David Grey
Steve Zolotow

My god...I just read that the final payout has yet to be decided...but there is a good chance that it could be somewhere in the 9-10 million mark for 1st place and even 1 million for ninth. This is fuck'n nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment