Jul 4, 2005

Let me be the first to say that my win yesterday had nothing to do with skill. I picked up AA twice in 3 rounds of cards when it was 4 handed. And even worse yet, when I picked up AA someone always had something to play back at with me (ie. Jonathan's KK). I'm just a lucky bitch.

Tony5Aces, Dmai27 and Derek 88's, I know I said this on your MySpace, but I wanted to reassure you guys that all of you have made ridiculous strides in our tournaments. I'm pretty sure Jonathan will agree with me. To prove my point...you can tell that I go into the "tank" a lot more than I did. I always prided myself on quick decisions, but it seems that lately this isn't the case. This of course means that I need to really think about what you guys are holding and think about how you guys play it now. Sometimes I'm right and more often than not I am wrong. Look, I don't want to make it seem like I'm candy coating shit just because I've won lately. Bottom line: You guys are kicking ass even though the wins just aren't there. Keep it up because you know that we will play a bunch more tournaments that have your names on it!

Jonathan...what can I say. Just like the top paragraph...I have been getting extremely lucky to the point where it is sickening. Don't worry I know this and I'm not getting cocky or anything! =) It's always a pleasure to play against you when the limits are eating us up...it really is a reading game and lately it has just panned out with the luck on my side. I can't wait for our next battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment