Jun 25, 2006

Let's fucking give some life to this god damned dead blog. Just a quick post to make sure no one has expectations of the new Superman. First off I really think they should have superimposed Reeve's face on the new guy...or at least give him a wheelchair. I mean Prof. X is pretty fucking sick. Surely they could have filmed this before Reeve died. Also some critics have said this was like the Passion of the Superman. The savior of the human race with even some hints of religious undertones in how they pose or show Superman. I haven't seen the movie so I'm not sure if this is true...but if it is then Bryan Singer can suck a dick. Yeah even the Usual Suspects couldn't save him in my mind if I do in fact see religious undertones in a superhero movie. Life is already flawed with religion in it...don't fuck up Superman with it.

Case and point? The Matrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment