Oct 1, 2002

Okay I just had one of my weirdest dreams ever. This all takes place while I'm hanging out with Steve at his house. Naturally his house looked nothing like real life and I somehow didn't notice how strange that was... those crafty deceptive dreams.
(1) DISGUSTING/DISTURBING- on MTV or something was this girl who was really really big and fat. So much so that her insides were getting too big for her skin. She was gonna explode and die, and she knew it, and she decided to share this moment with the world, and the TV network decided to show it. So I got to see the insides of a human body bursting out through the skin, and someone dying in the process. The only thing I can think of to compare it to right now is Akira (when Tetsuo gets all big and veiny). I have NO IDEA where my mind came up with this imagery, but I hope it doesn't happen again.
(2) BIZARRE/CONFUSING- Steve and I decided to call someone up and go see a movie. So Steve writes two names down on a big whiteboard and says choose one and we'll go with them. The first name is an unfamiliar girl's name, so I figure it's one of his San Diego friends or something. The second name is Lori H-something. I think for a while... and for some reason I know that it's Brian's ex Lori, even though in real life I have no idea what her last name is. I say kinda slow... "that's not... Brian's ex Lori is it...??" Steve kinda shrugs "yeah." I say no way in hell am I hanging out with her without Brian, that'd just be awkward. So I'm wondering why the hell Steve suggested this in the first place, is he friends with her now, or what... but it gets weirder. Later on Ryan Yoshida comes over to Steve's house, and apparently he's going out with Lori now (kick his ass B3), and she shows up with him. Her head is practically shaved. I couldn't even look at her, I was so confused.
(3) COOL/RELIEF- Okay the last part wasn't nearly so bad. We're still hanging out at Steve's fake house, and somehow we find an object (I can't remember what it was specifically) that gives its possessor teleportation powers. So I had it and we were kinda testing it out. If I held onto it, closed my eyes and focused, I could make objects space-jump from one place to another. I woke up before I managed to teleport myself.

So the moral of the story is: Don't go to Steve's house. =D

So it's about 9 AM... yes, I'm trying to wake up earlier. I got into bed at about 1 AM, and set my dual alarms for 8 AM and 9 AM. Another part of my dream was that I woke up around 1 PM, and was worried that I was no longer capable of waking up early and would have real trouble when I started working (like my mom has predicted numerous times). But I woke up to the sound of my radio alarm clock, and was relieved to see that in real life I managed to get up at this delightful hour. Normally what I do when the alarm goes off is get up, switch it off, and get back in bed. I'm back in bed so quickly that I'm still practically asleep and have no trouble at all sleeping another few hours. But today I just lay there for about half an hour, and let the radio keep going. Over time I became more and more ready to get out of bed. Maybe I've found my solution...

Well I'm gonna go eat some cereal and then finish up my icons. Clean hair for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment