Sep 29, 2002

Whew...all I can say is that Kingdom Hearts took a lot out of me. Not because it was difficult but because I could not finish the game without saving all of those cute dalmations. At first I was thinking, "hey they have 99 pups...they won't catch if any of them are missing...right...right?" Well I thought that they would. Seeing Pongo and Perdita faces with I returned all but six of them nearly broke my heart. So I looked and looked and looked. Finally I found them. (Good thing I wrote down all the chests I couldn't get earlier) Then I realized that I haven't finished the book of Winnie the Pooh..."think, think, think..." 2 hours later the 100 Acre Woods were bustling with Christopher Robin's imaginary friends. So after all that I finally got to finish the game. I don't want to talk about anything since some of you might not have finished it and I don't want to spoil it for you. Let's just say that Sephiroth is just as bitchy as he was in Final Fantasy VII. The fact that he is voiced by Lance Bass makes it even more bitchy. So until Kingdom Hearts 2 I guess I'll let this one rest for a bit. Oh and speaking of Kingdom Hearts 2, (no this is not a spoiler) what the hell is up with that trailer? I see that Tetsuya Nomura just can't get away from fucking steam punk shit. I'll admit FF7 was cool but then he did FF8 pretty much the same way...ARGH. Good thing FF10 almost made me cry or else I might not play Kingdom Hearts 2. I guess its a weird Nip fetish...kinda like eating shit...except its on a lower level. Oh well who am I kidding? Not like I'm not going to play KH2. And since I'm venting about this let me just say there is no fucking way Sora could beat Riku in real life. No fucking way. Alright gotta go. Getting tired. Oh and for Jon's sake everyone...keep talking about Kingdom Hearts. He loves it. =) Gwaahaaahaaaa....(and slips into darkness).

No comments:

Post a Comment