Sep 28, 2002

Hmm, good icons! Well except for my Disney Land pic. Looks like I got up after only 4 hours of sleep and I forgot my comb.... Oh.... Isn't that how it turned out?

Anyway, I'm back from Kingdom Hearts... I think I'm almost done with it. It's still loads of fun. Forgot how good adventure/action games could be, not that they come close to all the Bemani games out there though! Ah one of these days I'll get you guys hooked on one or two of those games.

School has started full swing now, took one mid-term and the next two should be coming next week or so My classes are fairly easy, since I changed my major to Business I'm taking freshman level classes. Already, I feel that I'm doing something better now that I'm out of Computer Science. Last semester killed me in terms of GPA. I'm actually on probation now because of that.. Grr... I've only got 4 classes this time around... 1.) Intro to Accounting. 2.) Macro Economics 3.) Business Law. 4.) Statistics. I still don't know what my focus is in business, but Law and accounting class are great.

Has anyone been watching George Bush, or more precisely his little "fool me once" speech. After hearing it, I'm not sure if this guy has it all together. If he can't even say "shame on me," he's got issues. And this guy wants to attack Iraq. The only ones that think this is a good idea is Bush and Britan... GAH...

No comments:

Post a Comment