Sep 22, 2002

Ouch... Sorry to hear that Bryant... At least you sort of know the direction you're taking and it sounds like you're going in the right direction. Don't you just hate getting the rug pulled from under you? *sigh* the shit we go through for women... For now, just tough it out write down all you're feeling and in the end... Who knows... (heh encouraging isn't it?)

Ahhh on my side the relationships haven't been too great. This week has certainly been interesting. Here's the introduction... The girl I've finally gotten over did a mass e-mail on Monday saying that she's living in Sacramento now and is going to have a b-day party on Friday... Well, me being resolved not to get into another "what if" session with her, I don't e-mail back. I do send a little b-day card just to be polite... It's over and done with, right? Weeelllll, she calls me on Friday. You wouldn't believe the feeling I got when I heard her voice on the answering machine. Gah... Can't really describe it... Anyway, she wants to know how I'm doing now... I give her a call back, and we talk for about an hour. I'm not quite sure what the point of the call was, but it was a pretty good conversation, some interesting points come out about what's happening... I can't really say what they are since it's probably just me thinking weird stuff... I don't make it to the party as I have work, but the call is starting to make me wonder. Why would she call me now? I haven't actually talked to her in over a year now, and we've made no attempt at it, assuming that we were happier away from each other... Bleh. Whatever, I'm probably getting worked up (at what?) over nothing. Just venting through this newly created blog :)

Ya know, I haven't really been a good friend to you guys... Don't know why you put up with me! I resolve to place friends above all now, 'cause isn't that what it's all about? I enjoyed the So Cal trip, it was even more fun than the last time we did it! Well, except for that dumb traffic on the way back... I'll agree with Steve about the damn LA drivers :)

Ah anyway onto lighter news...

It's almost time for more online poker! I lost my initial $60, but I'll be back a little later in the month. I will get better and start taking some of that money! The last game I was in was EXTREMELY loose and I guess I didn't play tight enough... So much potential wasted... Bleh. After I recoup, anyone for Las Vegas?

Alright, til next time... Next entry will probably be more focused and entertaing. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment