Sep 24, 2002

School has started for me as well. I've had two classes so far out of 4, the next one is in like 20 min..woo hoo! So far they're not too bad. I got a lot of reading to do already in my first week. I've pretty much settled into my new apartment and I've been playing a lot of Kingdom Hearts (good job Brian!) and Madden. It suckls because I will not have internet access until about the 9th of October. Hopefully everything works out w/o any hitches. Until then everything is done at school.

Have you guys sent out Blog to your friends yet for their reading pleasure? Or are you waiting until everyone's Icons are up?

As for the update on me and how I'm feeling: It was weird on my car ride up, I was just kicking it having a good time, singing and doing stupid shit and it was fun! Like it was the first time I genuinely had fun in a long time. There were no worries and I could just be carefree. Even though I'm not completely over everything that's happened, I'm way better than what I was before. It's helping a lot that I'm in a new town and trying to focus on other things, like school or videogames, whatever comes first =). But I think I'm going to make it boyz. Woo hoo! It's encouraging. Anyway, I gotta run, but I hope school is all good for all of you, especially Jonathan w/ that grueling Tennis class w/ no cute girls hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment