Sep 24, 2002

Well, class has begun... time to buckle down and study again. Whoops, looks like the only class I'm taking is Intermediate Tennis, so I guess there'll be very little studying after all. Since I'm so late trying to register (day before class), I can't get into the programming classes without an approval code or something like that. Oh well, maybe next quarter.

So we started class today. I didn't think I'd get in since I tried to register 5 days late and had to get on the waitlist. It didn't help that I showed up for class while the instructor was in the middle of attendance, and he called my name about ten seconds after I arrived.
But as it turns out everyone got in.
And as it turns out a lot of the students are actually college grads, like me.
And as it turns out I didn't notice a single cute girl (there were hardly any girls to begin with).
It looks like I'm on the higher end of the class spectrum as far as tennis experience. A lot of those people were hitting wild, inconsistent shots from what I saw. But I watched for a while, then rallied with 3 who seemed pretty good. I better learn something from this class dammit. Well, at least it felt good to get out and get some exercise, wheee.

Oh and after class I went to Long's to get my film developed, so I should have a bunch of good pics on Wednesday. I also picked up some "Hi-Tech Floss" which is supposed to fan out when it's between your teeth to clean more, Listerine PocketPaks like Brian has, and a Mint Julep Natural Face Scrub. When Lan and I were together she got me the "Clinique Skin Supplies for Men Face Scrub" (i.e. reminded me how nasty my face can get and urged me to do something about it). I like the scrubbing action, but the Mint Julep was the closest thing they had at Long's other than a grapefruit/grape seed thing that costs twice as much for the same amount. Maybe I'll try that one later. =D

Oh and I'm still cleaning my room. But this time I'm making actual progress. Haven't played poker in a long time. Miss the income.

No comments:

Post a Comment