Sep 24, 2002

Okay so I get it. I shouldn't judge stuff without knowing the subject. As human speech editor once put it, "judgement via ignorance." Well let me tell you something Mr. Smarty Pants. I decided I will judge stuff because I AM ignorance. So with that in mind I will now write what I know about John Mayer. I just heard his new single (which is supposed to make me go out and buy his new album) but then I heard that he sounds exactly the same as in his other songs. It's loud whispering. That's all it is. "Your body is wonderland"? WTF is that? I guess.

So that brings us to Dave and the comparison. I will admit that Dave does sometimes sing like this...but for every minute he sings like that he has five more minutes of unwhispering singing. For those that say he has more relatable songs...well that's up for grabs. But last time I checked Dave had some very good songs that aren't always about pissing in the ocean and shitting all over nature. So different strokes for different people. In 4-5 years let us see if your still listening to Mr. Whispers and then you can say he is on the same level as Dave.

Judgement via Ignorance...you just remember who you love. Stupidity and I am it in its highest form. By the way, so I have something to retaliate with, why don't you put up a list of songs I should download from John Mayer and I will try my best to listen to it with an open mind. Then maybe we can have a reasonable argument. Kingdom Hearts...hey camera where the fuck you looking? Last I checked I was the pointy haired kid...not the wall with the shitty texture on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment