Oct 1, 2002

Okay let us get some things out of the way.
(1) Gaston? You wish.
(2) Jon, maybe YOU really do like Lori.
(3.) Brian, beat his ass. (or join in on the threesome...)

So I managed to sleep for just about 12 hours straight. Woke up for dinner/breakfast at around 7:00 p.m. and went back asleep until 9 o'clock this morning. I cannot shake this sleeping pattern for the life of me. Suggestions? Eh this is killing me.

Today in class I learned that there is NO COMPETITION in the cinema department. Just get some film in my hands and I'm ready to go. Our teacher decided to lecture about stupid shit in film and then about 10 students decided to give examples of what she was talking about. Of course all these examples are in the book. So I just deal with it by saying, "give me a break" under my breath. Ari decides he wants to take it a step further by actually telling someone, "that's in the fucking book". I thought another Ari VS Dumbfuck was going to break out but unfortunately the Dumbfuck backed down. So as of today I decided I'm comfortable in that class to put people down too. I intend to do it every Tuesday 1-4pm. Come on down if you like.

So WB might cancel Smallville. Even though it is getting monster ratings. Why do you ask? Well get this...The creators of Smallville are pissed off at the Superman movie script which is also owned by WB. Here's why. Turns out in the movie script there are some fucked up plot points.
- Clark has his powers from the moment he lands on Earth.
- Lex did not live in Smallville and doesn't meet the Kent's
until much later down the line.
- Lex is a FBI agent (kind of like X-Files)
- And the grand prize for bullshit...Lex is from Krypton.
Of course none of this has been confirmed by any execs at the WB, but the script has been leaked out on the internet. So the Smallville people are pissed because it pretty much goes against anything Smallville represents. But WB has to think which has the higher payoff...a Superman movie would probably make a shit load of money...I mean look at Spiderman.

Alright I guess I'm done. Eecs I don't see any icon(s). I'm starting to think your icon is coming up just like your web comic. Gwaa hahaaa...btw...who is Steve?

No comments:

Post a Comment