Oct 3, 2002

What up fellaz, I know my last few blogs have been bleak, but hopefully that will change starting today. I just got an offer from IBM, meaning that unless something crazy happens I'm set for next year with employment. I'm so excited! I have no clue what to expect in my job. My title is going to be Software Engineer, how ironic huh? I called my parents, Natalie, Andy (in class with me), and I would've called more people but I had to go to stupid class. You might think it's odd that Natalie was up there (quiet Brendan!), but we talked recently and I feel pretty comfortable where we're at together. We still care a lot about each other, it's just that time isn't on our side right now. I realize that more since I have hella group work and I'm working a lot at good old T-W. But I have less worries on my plate now. I was afraid I wouldn't get a job and I was afraid Natalie and I would have some weird relationship. But now ..at least today...everything is good and I'm hopeful for the future.

Brendan I hope you get some sleep, listen to classical music, something relaxing, take nyquil...don't try too hard, sometimes it just happens. Derek no ladies love you, get over it hehe. J/k. I was amused by the Gaston pic. Fancy Jonathan gets two icons! I guess that's the power of Admin. I'm almost done w/ Kingdom Hearts and now it would be time for me to move onto So Com. Hopefully Internet gets up and running. Oh and a funny note, I think Andy plugged up two toilets here in SLO, we had a plummer come out today. He's doing well by the way. Alright, I gotta get back to class...latez

No comments:

Post a Comment