Feb 6, 2003

Good lord, well I guess I've been called a formal slut by everyone now. I have also gotten Chi Delt whore and being "passed around." So what do I think about it? I don't care, I'm having fun at them. They remind me of old high school dances, except with drinking. Taking pictures, dancing with your date, it's fun! I meet new people, all frat and sorority, well most of them, but that's ok. At least I'm not in one. I'm sure I could be doing better things with my money or time, but most of that involves Brendan and I'm sick of that mother fucker =).

School is boring as hell. I don't even know why I pay to go to school sometimes, it doesn't interest me at all. I just sit and drone. There have been few classes that have actually sparked my interest, which is sad, but true. Oh well, 5 more months! Don't get me wrong, I like being in SLO, just not in school haha.

Let me tell you about our afternoon...Andy, Kevin and I played a game where we went through all our movies and substituted the word 'gay' for some of the titles...here are some of the good ones:
Proof of Gay
Gay and Present Danger
Crouching Gay, Hidden Gay
Legends of the Gay
Field of Gay
10 Things I Hate About Gay
Lords of the Gays

haha, there are some other good ones too, but we have too much time on our hands. No offense to anybody, just being bored and stupid.

My opinion stays the same on the topic, Brendan, I would let you die fo sho! haha...I'm just kidding. I think I would give my life for you guys. I think that goes w/ my friendly title =). But seriously, I would. Trading one life for 5 lives and giving the chance of living life longer would be the greatest gift I could give anyone. I've always had reoccurring dreams of taking a bullet for someone, I think there's a part of me that wants to be a hero for everyone. I'm no superman, not even Batman, but just Bryant....FRIENDS!

Being around all these sorority peeps, I hear a lot about that San Jose killing, even though I don't know the details, the message is clear life is short, live it up. I'm hoping if the situation above ever occurs, that I will have lived a good life up to that point. Being mad and angry, sad, is sometimes uncontrollable, but it's something that we should all strive to take away from our lives as much as possible. Being bitter will not do anything, being scared to try something new will lead to nothing, being sad is just a road block to becoming happy eventually...I don't get mad too often(socom)...I only get sad about girl issues...but I'm hoping that every emotion I do have, I learn from and try to block out all the negativity.

Sorry this started to become sappy and stupid, so all in all...Yes I would die for you guys, Live Life, Have Fun...if you're not, it's time to change something up. Food for thought... Peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment