Feb 2, 2003

hahahaha..oh man. That piss story was fucking funny i must say. THe fact that he doesnt remember doesn't surprise me tho. It reminds me of a similiar story a few weeks ago.

I had been out drinking with a few friends of mine. Most of us only had a couple of beers so we were nowhere near drunk. Either that or it had been so long since we had stopped most of us had sobered up. However, there was this one guy. He was so fucking drunk. He just came along cuz he needed a ride from his roommate. Anyways, we were watching TV and he had passed out on the floor. All of a sudden he gets up and stumbles over to the wall, his hand on his crotch. Aparently he was undoing his fly. Then he started leaning against the wall. All of a sudden, I had a sense of deja vu. So i said to my other friend, "holy shit man..he's gonna fucking piss on the wall!". This was my friend's girlfriend's place, so he reacted accordingly. He jumped up and yelled to guy, "YO YOU BETTER NOT BE PISSING ON THE WALL!! GO THE FUCKING BATHROOM". THen he jumped up and grabbed the guy and ushered him to the bathroom. I would like to note that the guy had his pants undone and was about to whip out his nutty buddy, so it's a good thing my friend jumped up when he did.

Why did i have a sense of deja vu? BECAUSE THIS GUY HAD DONE IT BEFORE. This guy like to piss in public places when he's drunk. I remember one time at my friends party, he had woken up in the middle of the night to piss in my friend's trashcan. and THERE WERE PEOPLE LYING RIGHT NEXT TO THE DAMN TRASHCAN. My friend woke up and said..."uh you can use the toilet" and the guy replied "nah it's coo".

funny shit. i laughed especially hard at the "piss-infested" shit comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment