Feb 6, 2003

So no stupid jokes today. Just some observations.

So as I told some of you last semester, the idiots in my film classes are inspiring. They inspire to kick their ass. Now mostly I would respect someone else's opinions and views. Not these idiots. In fact they have given me back some drive...the drive to be better than them. Now I totally understand that cinema is something that is not guaranteed. You are judged by somebody else's tastes. Now I also realize that this is how all jobs are. However I do feel that if you are in the entertainment business...its biggest flaw is the fact that so much talent gets overlooked and jobs get filled up with people's friends. Whatever...off subject. Anyway I lose in the situation of being surrounded by idiots because A) They take up the class time with useless comments and B) These are the idiots that will be every single of one my classes as the years go on. I hate them. I will destroy them. The drive is slowly coming back...In fact I think I will make friends with all of them so when I'm successful they think they have a connection in the industry. Then I'll tell them that their work sucks. And the good thing is that if they make it...I'll be friends with them. Hollywood is fake so I also will be fake. They just better not get a hold of this website.

Let's see what else. SFSU administration sucks. Here it is as short as possible. I get told, "yes you are cleared away for becoming a cinema major. Should take two days." That was over a week ago. I check online to register...oh i'm not a cinema major yet. So I cannot add classes. I drive back to SF for a two minute clear up at the admin desk. If I ever get rich...I will not give money to SFSU. They can suck a cock.

I really want a video game store. In fact I feel like drawing it out just like I did my future house. Okay for reals though. I'm working on a script...its required of me in my class (that I may or may not have). Its supposed to be thirty pages and close to a finished draft. So hopefully if you guys are around I can practice shooting it. If it turns out pretty good I might be willing to fork out some money for REAL film. But I figure I better shoot it digital first in case the dynamic isn't there. Uh I don't have a total accurate storyline yet...but the simple premise of the story is: Would one of us die for the group of our friends. I sure as hell wouldn't. Thoughts? Your thoughts might just make it in the script...or you can tell me if you think it's stupid. Just remember. If you think it's stupid...read below...hehe

Bryant is a formal slut. Steve is in some big club. Jon loves stinking unshaven frenchies. Derek is half chink. And...I can beat Brian at Soul Caliber 2. And BLucky...well look at him...living at home and still in school with idiots. Werd.

No comments:

Post a Comment