Mar 21, 2003

Alright, well this is the second time I'm typing this little blurb since I clicked a link and erased everything. Good thing I only got through a couple lines.

I was just writing in here to keep up the momentum, since the blog seems to be alive and kicking these days.

Brendan: We're idiots! Haha. Tonight was hella fun though w/ the Gypsy and Ted. Thanks for keeping my head where it supposed to be.

Brian: It's good to see your alive.

Well, I'm done w/ finals, my last one took 8 minutes and everyone in my class was stunned. It was cake and if I didn't know an answer, I think I put down a good guess (m/c) and it was a class where I had a guaranteed A in. Kind of like the highlight of my week. I was soooo bored and I was pissed because my final was on a Thursday night at 7pm. Waste of time, but oh wellz.

This week was kind of a bummer because I just found out Kevin wasn't moving out w/ me next year. He decided to stay in Chico, read my Xanga if you want to learn more of the details. I'm just writing about why I was so bummed. Brendan put it perfectly...it begins....all of us going our seperate paths...well..friends at least. It's sad to see and I just hate that it's starting so early for some of us. Kevin is definitely one of my best friends, I've lived w/ him for almost 3 years and he's the best roommate I could ever ask for. I hate going in seperate paths because it means that we probably won't be as close, won't get to hang out as much and I bet we'll talk a lot less and that sucks. Soon, it could be all of us going different paths, Brendan moving to LA to pursue a new career, Steve, Brian and Derek getting jobs god knows where, but they could be anywhere and with this economy Jonathan and I could be in different places too. We just don't know. I guess we just have to cherish the time we have together before we go our seperate ways to pursue a career, family, life goals, etc. Seriously all of you are guys I want to continue to keep in touch w/, have get togethers w/ our families, still hang out. Even though I hate losing money in poker, it's a time where we all get together and just chill. I'll take it. All in all, I'm holding out some hope that we all stay together and continue talking. Friends are what make life interesting and fun. And going along w/ Steve's blog, we all know each other, we all know how we act, when we're serious, and we're joking around. Kevin is like that for me too. If he were only Asian, he could join this blog...haha j/k.

All in all, I'm bummed. It's a big letdown and I'm disappointed, not in him, but on not being able to be in the same town, live together. I guess we gotta grow up sometime and this is part of it, moving on. Sorry for the sappy blog, just became reality that we could all be parting ways and its sad to see. I know I'm not losing a friend, but it sure feels like it.

Thanks to Brendan, Tiffany and others for cheering me up. I needed it.

Linkin Park Cd, March 25....not May, I'm sure all of you know that anyway. Can't wait for the concert!

Spring Break should be fun, I'll be home on Tuesday, I'm ready!

Just in case you haven't checked, bhlee3.tripod.com was updated recently. Hopefully Brendan will come up w/ an advertisement for Tony and Brendan Morris so that they can get all the fly hunniez!

Take care...good luck to those w/ finals and midterms left. I know...there's only one day left in the week, but there are finals on Fridays hehe.

Good Night...LL Cool B, B Lee Dat, Bry, B-oTch signing off....

Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment