Mar 17, 2003

Well, I am glad to see that there is some heated discussion on this thing, but I just want to throw in my 2 cents on everything:

Brendan's Family - Jeez louise, what a mess! First off, I want to say that this family is one of the coolest families that I've ever known and they've treated me as if I was family, therefore whatever affects them, affects me a way. I met most of the parties involved before the mess and it hurts to see this come down to this, but some in the family are just immature and don't understand their own actions. Let me start off w/ Craig, that is a terrible thing that you've done, doing and probably going to do in the future. You have 2 beautiful kids and you've been fucking around you're whole life (from what I've been told). Grow up! You've destroyed your relationship w/ the Tazumi's, Horiuchi's and most importantly Bryant (well maybe not that important.) But you can still do some good in your life, admit your wrongs, ditch No pubes..and move on. You disgust me frankly, but I think things can change for people...change your life, especially for your kids. Better yet, stay out of their lives until you get your life together. That restraining order is ridiculous and the people that do things like that annoy the shit out of me. Those are the people in life that really make me think that this world is going to be destroyed. To No Pubes, and their family, you are the most god-awful family that I've ever had to hear about and frankly, I think you're the anti-christ. To those who follow Craig and show your loyalties past your family, that's sad. Don't follow the example of someone like that. Don't stick up for someone like that, I truly believe you will regret it in the end.

I was sorry to read about this not only on here, but Ricki's as well. I'm sorry to the family and even though, I don't believe in the violent way in solving things like my good friend Steve, I will always be here and I always got your back. This is to the San Jose and Fresno peeps. Even though I am just a "dirty" korean, I can do some good every so often. =) I'm especially good at giving out smiles!

Everyone, just keep your head up, I truly believe that people will get their just dues. If things don't happen now, believe me, that bad karma will come to Craig and his evil minions.

Sorry Jonathan that your expensive toy isn't working that well. I thought the drawings on your Web site were good regardless. Hopefully things will work out. Speaking of Web sites, mine was recently updated, so take a peek and enjoy! (updates for you Steve)

Pop music - I'll admit I have some pop cd's and I do listen to some trendy sounding music. To me, it's about the beats and if a song has one, I'm with it, no matter who sings it. Sometimes vocals just blow me away, Christina Aguilera is a prime example. Her pipes just amaze me, so that would be another reason why I would listen to it. Some types of music just put you in a good mood, 80's pop. There are many reasons why I would listen to Pop. I'm not always proud to admit it, but it's all good. It's better than Country! j/k

Underdog - I like the feeling of coming from behind and winning...or the feeling of surpassing expectations of others and succeeding. Basketball would be a small example...some wouldn't think that I play with a lot of heart and would be able to pull off some of the things that I do, but I love surprising people. It's one of the best feelings in the world. I like challenges, but here's an oxymoron, I don't like losing. Therefore, if I can't face up to a challenge, sometimes I tend to give up. I need to stop this trend and keep at it. NO Matter how much I could be losing at something, keep at it, finish it off, and do my best. That's all I can ask of myself. I have to stop being such a sore loser. I've gotten better at it with my return week of Socom...at least I think so. Overall, being the underdog is fun if you win or put up a close battle, mostly because I like the respect that you command in the end.

Self - beautification - if you got the money, do it. I personally think it's a waste of time, but that could be because I don't really have self-confidence problems with my looks. I know, I'm no prize, but my looks don't make me feel worse about myself. You live life to make yourself happy and it's sad, but most of this comes about from gaining acceptance from others. We can always say that we don't care what people say, but deep down there is something inside that really does care and is hurt when we hear negative comments from others or if we get rejected due to our looks. I would say getting braces is involved in this..I think I would be one ugly mother F-er if I didn't get them. Would my self confidence be on lower side if I didn't get them? Perchance, but we won't dwell on it, since I did and there's no way to change the past.

Slurs - it's bad that we use them. I don't use 'nigga', but I do look kind of weird at non-black people that use that word, because it just feels like they didn't earn the right to use it. As for 'gay,' it's terrible that we use this word with a negative conotation, but it's just become so widely accepted, it's hard not to use. I say this because we use a word that is a lifestyle that people choose and use it as if it were a cuss word, like saying something is shitty. I would be weirded out if someone said, that's Korean...meaning shitty...hehe...well some crazy japs use it in that sense, but that's ok...they're family =). But I can say that I will try not to use, but in reality, I'll keep using it. It's become second nature and I don't realize I use it. We'll see if I make a conscious effort, but I got other things to worry about.

3 Months until graduation, 4 months until the real world starts. Live it up!

Spring break is coming up soon, I'll be in San Jose most likely a week from this Wednesday, maybe Tuesday, we'll see. I hope to see you all there. Take care....Peace out


No comments:

Post a Comment