Mar 15, 2003

Adding on to jon's post about me...

THAT'S RIGHT FUCKERS! DO NOT...I REPEAT..DO NOT PISS ME OFF. I'm not saying this because i'm strong and i can kick ur ass. But lemme put it to you like this. You know how's there's "angry" and then there's "psycho". Yeh the latter would be me. I'm the kind guy who would go crazy on u. Rip off ur ears, kick, punch, throw cinder blocks, scratch, bite, throw my shit if i have to...there are million schools of fighting, and i dont' know any of them. But i will fuck u up. period.

Need more evidence? Aight bitches..look at the pictures to the left. Look at everyone's pic. Notice something???? Who's the ONLY MOTHER FUCKER WHO AINT' SMILING??? That's right. ME. And that cloud? it's always there..and the sun laughing in my face ain't pretty either. I will take out all my fucking agression on u. Even brendan has a little smirk. But not me. I'm all fucking pissed offness.

So come on nopubes. Come on all the people brendan mentioned. Bring it. Bring it on like that movie.

Go ahead. Fuck with my friends. Make you find a good reconstructive surgeon tho. One who's really good at making ears.

Bitch.

[dont worry..this will be the last post about the matter...i'm gonna go train now...hehehehe]

No comments:

Post a Comment