Mar 12, 2003

What up...

Long time no blog, but here we are again...saying HAPPY B-DAY BRENDAN! Welcome to the old people's club. It's hella funny how you're the 2nd youngest among us in Pooky, yet your b-day is in March. Derek you're the little baby in this group, live up your younger years.

You're welcome for Splinter Cell, I hope it gives you hours on enjoyment. It seemed like a lot of fun, well, the time I played it at least haha. NO BULLETS?!? BODIES FOUND!??! haha. What's up stealthy Resident Evil haha.

Steve, are you coming home for Spring Break at all? I don't want to see you is the reason why I ask. haha...Brian will you be making an appearance as well or is your Spring Break different from ours? I'm not going to even ask Brendan when his is because I know he doesn't know/doesn't care because his whole school career is one big spring break. I'm going to be home from probably Tuesday or Wednesday on, I think I'm going snowboarding the first weekend and then to LA for Linkin Park. I also got tickets w/ Tiffany to see Good Charlotte and New Found Glory, but after I bought them she told me she might have a formal that weekend...GOD DAMN IT! haha. So if I can't go I have two tickets for anyone ...Ricki...looking at you...hehe. If we can go, buy a ticket and go w/ us anyway!

High stakes poker? Hmm...well you'll probably have to count me out since I get pissed off losing 5 dollars, imagine if I lost 50. I'll play videogames waiting for Steve's arrival. Pokerroom is pretty fun, it's a good time killer and you don't lose any real money, so win win, situation. I haven't played it in a while, but it's all good. I do want to go to Vegas though, summer maybe? I think we should take a trip somewhere, preferably before July 14th because that's when I start working, wheeee! Real world approaching fast, make it stop!!!!!!

School is actually fun right now, I'm definitely going to miss it. I guess I'll just have to live it up the next 3 months because after that the party stops. If you haven't visited and want to, this is your last chance. But don't stay for 10 days like Jonathan, and make sure you have a reliable ride home. =) j/k Not looking forward to coming home and being my parent's slave until I start working, then I'm weekend slave. =)

Steve, you're a freakin Nomad! You move like every month. haha. I hope this new place treats you well. I like your blog on Filipinos, generalizing at all? or does that apply to all of them?

It's funny how I'm the only one not Japanese or even part Jap in this bloggy thing. I was talking w/ Danielle about how I hated (literally hehe j/k) Japanese people and then she reminded me that my best friends are all Japanese, the people I hang out w/ at home are all Japanese, I'm always at a Japaneses person's house, my girlfriend is Japanese, there seems to be a trend here...I don't really get it...but I'll figure it out soon. GO KOREANS! haha Tony and Michelle can represent w/ me at the Horiuchi household. Quiet Steve and Brendan, I know you two are the biggest Korean haters out of all them haha =)

Those sodas Brendan talked about are pretty good, especially the Fruit Punch. I stocked up on sodas for finals week and realized I only have one and it's going to be hella easy...oops...oh well! I did pretty bad on a final yesterday, but I cheered myself up by buying shoes. 40 dollar TMacs...Money! Kevin has gotten me addicted to online shopping, that bastard! I've boughten stuff from Eastbay, Half.com, Ebay, and Amazon in the past week. Dear god, take my debit card away!

A shoutbox is a good idea, Admin get on it, and hurry!

Those arcade games are tight, bring back old memories about how much money I used to waste pumping quarters into a machine. Damn, those were the good ol' days. I haven't downloaded this MAME thing yet, but I will when I get some free time.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't remember anything from YBA either. hehe...Please show me the pic of Lori on the beach. I love it!

Vietnamese dancing festivals...whoa! It's an interesting experience. It's like Obon, minus the good food and tons of Vietnamese being spoken. Loudly, I might add. They had a beauty pagent which was pretty cool...but I didn't understand a lick of what was being said. Note to self, if I ever go again, which I probably will not, I will bring a translator. The funniest/saddest thing of the night was this guy was trying to sing the national anthem (US) and his mic wouldn't work for like 3 times he tried singing and when he finally got to sing the whole thing, his voice cracked badly on multiple parts. Terrible. Singing is hard, especially with those high notes.

Which leads me to say, props to Steve for the singing thing. That's awesome. If you want to go karaoke singing, give me a few drinks and I'm down baby! Jon and I can sing Backstreet Boys again...oh baby!

I do like Brendan's idea for younger pics of us. I can find some dope ones when I'm at home. I always have the one w/ Brendan and I on my Web site w/ his legs being crossed like a little girl. I am definitely curious to see what these guys looked like. I've seen pics of Derek though, chubby fat kid hehe j/k.

I'm glad so far, Brendan and Jonathan have been nice to Tiffany. I'm glad she already doesn't take Brendan seriously. That's the first step in meeting my friends hehe. And Brendan, how many people do you think read my Guestbook hehe...why don't you plug your site a little more a-hole! I'll put a link on my AOL profile, maybe more people will see it there and I can stop seeing MENTALABSTRACTION.COM a million times!

Andy is one the funniest guys I know. He says stuff that I just don't understand sometimes, but it's funny. He makes random statements with every intention of getting a laugh from someone and he knows when his jokes suck hahah.

Alright, well that's enough of this thing. I will talk to you all soon, hopefully Spring Break...Carrows!?

B Lee Dat Out....(Bao Gao Boon King...MAN DOWN!)



No comments:

Post a Comment