Mar 18, 2003

But the question is, would you be given the chance to show what you have inside if you're ugly as fuck on the outside? Most people won't be as free in the beginning with an ugly person, ya think? Anyway, my opinion on the whole cosmetic thing is negative. If someone hates how they look that much, I don't think plastic surgery will help. What they need is a swift kick to the nuts or a friend to tell them they look good as they are.

Anyway, happy belated birthday Brendan! Hope the shit with your family isn't keeping you down too far... Have you watched Ringu yet? How did you like it? It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be, but it did have it's moments. Had I watched it first though, I think I would have shit myself. There's a new japanese move that just came out sort of along the lines of Ringu, but I think it's more jumpy than psycological... It's called Ju-On: The Grudge. Anyone heard of it? I saw the trailer and was pretty creeped out.

Music... I'm the same as always... I usually listen to what's good. Most of the time though I find that I'm molding to what others think... That trip we took down to So. Cal? I wasn't even close to liking Linkin Park during the first hour. But as the trip went on... I started to like them, and I happened to buy that CD. It's happened on more than one occasion too... I guess if I listened to the radio more, I'd be a pop music whore...

hehe following Bryant's structure, so I guess next up is THE UNDERDOG

I'll relate it to good old DDR... I'm usually beaten solidly to the ground when playing against my friend... I usually quit though, if I'm beaten down so soundly. It could be because I think I don't have a chance at beating such a score. But when It's close, I'll play the game to death. And once I get it, I'm the happiest bastard on the face of the planet. I usually then move on to other things. Losing badly is one thing, but coming close is "good enough." I actually think that's a fairly bad attitute to have, and I'm trying to change it slowly. I need to stay competitive no matter what level I'm at. But it's a little discouraging to be so far down :(

So we're just a few days away from the next gulf war... Personally, I'm against this one... I really don't like the idea of a pre-emptive strike on what COULD be. The whole thing turned kind of sour when those documents that we presented were forged. I like how they didn't say too much about that. Buncha bullshit I tell you. But then again, I keep hearing these "Support the Troops" over seas... Yes, there are some people who are over there against their will and even people we know... I'm not for this "We should be unified as a country" bull shit though. So what? Are we not allowed to have our own opinions? I read the other day about some country singer apologizing to the president for a comment she made about how she was embarrassed about how Bush was from Texas. Before that, people all over the country were saying, "Oh we should stop playing her music! She isn't cool anymore." So she apologizes just to get that record sale back up. It's a damn sad how someone with voice in the community can get shot down like that, and their personal opinions must be kept private to keep sales up. I figure if you're famous and have a voice, use it. It's not enough to have a lot of us little people running around making noise that Bush apparently DOES NOT HEAR. But then I figure she's a country singer and most of those people are ignorant anyway :P

So yeah. We go to war... Yay to the troops that are there, but BOOO to the nation for throwing us into this conflict.

Who wants to grow up anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment