Mar 18, 2003

didn't finish my fucking blog but i guess it decided to publish it anyways...fuckers...

anywayz. Yeh.
Slurs, cussing, unpolitical terms, being fucked up...if there's one person who's guilty of this shit, it's yours truly. Man, do you guys remember me in high school? I think i cussed every other word. So yeh, i have a dirty mouth. And I could say that my language doesn't reflect who i am, but that doesn't really work. Cuz even you don't mean it, ur still saying it. It's like if you punch me, even if you did it accidently, that shit still hurts. But what's my point here? My point is you guys know me pretty well. Especially jon. And if there's one thing that i find comfort in, it's the fact that i can just be myself, act however the fuck i want to, and you'll accept me. Cuz you know me..the kind of person i am...and guys know that i'm not an asshole (well, sometimes). Comfort. Letting lose. Spitting rage. That's what being in the company of friends is all about. I know it's important to talk in a nice manner..being polite, and especially being proper ("hey man ur short" "HEY! that's VERTICALLY CHALLENGED!!"). But the last thing i want to do when i'm around u guys is to have to constantly think about how to act. Being reckless is my specialty.

underdog thing - i didn't read it. Too long. All i know is, I lose a lot. At everything. Pretty soon you get used to losing. So, when u don't lose (or dont lose as bad), then it's pleasant surprise. Pessemists can be pleasantly surprised. Optimists can't, but they CAN get punch in the fucking face. Realists don't give a fuck either way, cuz whatever happens happens. Actually i think i'm a realist-pessemist hybrid. i'm definitely NOT a optimist...fuck that sun...heheh

finals. I fucking hate them. hate them so much. My poli sci prof is a DICK. I found out he graduated from stanford. Now i know why he's a fucking cocky asshole. Fuck standford. Ur asses got beat down by USC in the tourney. Who's got the axe by the way? Yeh. Suck a dick.

damn..spring break can't get here any sooner.

May 25 - new linkin park album..yeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss...

No comments:

Post a Comment