Aug 6, 2003

It was good to be home if only for a day or two... The Dave concert was great! I guess i'm just a casual fan though, as I still don't really care for his slower songs. I love seeing those guys live though, because it looks like they're all having a good time. Well at least Carter, Dave and Boyd. The others just chill there and do their thing. It's great to see them bounce off each other musically. And the guitarist from Roots with Carter on All Along The Watchtower? That was just beautiful.

hehe, that's about it. I really don't have anything else to blog since I've seen some of you just a few days ago :) We gotta meet up again! I'll be done with my job at the end of the month and for school I scheduled mondays and fridays off... (At the cost of tuesdays and thursdays... 8:00 am - 9:00 pm) But if all goes well, I'll have a normal job, and get weekends back in line. Then, i'll finally be in sync!

No comments:

Post a Comment