Aug 4, 2003

New news from the Halo front: My friend Kristin told me one of her friends who runs a Network gaming place might be holding a Halo Tourney next month. The teams will consist of 4 player teams and it will cost 20 bucks per person. 1st place would win 1000, 2nd 500. So this could be our time to shine, but it also could be our downfall considering the type of games that they might be playing. I do not do well with the green gun.

All Brendan said was true and everyone of our team did well. 1st person shooters are not easy to pick up and I don't expect anyone to do well with only playin' a few times. His assessment of their team was pretty good, I would say C-Fu was there best guy. I can't wait until we play again.

The concert was described in my blog. I liked it, but I wanted to more. I wanted different songs to be played, but overall it was good. They sounded great and "All Along the Watchtower" was absolutely amazing. Sorry Derek that you couldn't go, I'm sure you would've enjoyed. Maybe next summer...

It was great seeing Steve, Brian and the gang all together. Next time you'll have to come down for a longer period of time...

Bad Boys II entertained me. Should it go up for an Oscar? No. Better than Bad Boys I? No. But the action, some of the humor, made it a fun movie. But I also haven't taken film classes to make me go deep and look at certain aspects of it. The classic 'Bay' shot was gay...Brendan and Jonathan know what I'm talking about haha.

American Wedding, rental. Stifler would be the only reason why I would want to see it. I saw American Pie II in theatres, thought it was funny, then I watched it again and asked myself Why?

The next movie I want to see is SWAT....One million dollars!.... and how can any movie that LL Cool J be in, be bad? That's where my nickname comes from and I gotta show him love hahaha. But seriously, I think it looks pretty good.

Alright I'm outta here, talk to ya all later...take care

No comments:

Post a Comment