Aug 7, 2003

Just another quick blog, since my last one was so short. What do you think about the recall election? I've been reading bits and pieces of it... It does feel like it's becoming a bit of a joke doesn't it? The thought of Gallagher or Gary Colman running for governor kinda scares me. Of course I don't know too much about how they feel on certain issues, but let me just say Gallagher was not funny. Smashing watermelons and telling crappy jokes... I'm wondering what everyone saw in that jackass. And of course there's Arnold. He's a little higher on my opinion list, as he's been thinking about doing it for a few years now. I read an interview with him saying that the state is run by special interests and he'll not be a part of them. He says he'll spend his own money and not accept contributions. Very interesting.... Of course, he's probably not going to win since most of the younger people don't vote anyway... These next few months will be interesting indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment