Jul 10, 2004

Brian I totally feel you. So you don't have to go through this alone...I am going to erase my whole bankroll with all my winnings. Even all the times I won at Garden...and Bay...and online...Haha! I'm such an ass. Speaking of Excel spreadsheet...how bout Jon share his spreadsheet with us. That way you can see what a winning poker players swings are. You can then compare your own with his to see if you are sitting too long, playing too many hands etc. If you ask Jon nicely by licking around his ass he just might give it to you.

But seriously I think I have a solution and a reason why you can't lay down some hands. Of course I need to find out exactly what you aren't laying down against what is on the board, but I actually in a way have a similiar problem. More from me later...or perhaps a big long argument at Obon. That way this blog means nothing. Except for the top.

If it makes you feel any better...after you left...we all lost money. Jon did too. There lies the fact that you can be a solid player who studies the game but still lose. So don't beat yourself up. (When I lose it's because the Charlies at the table are colluding against me)

No comments:

Post a Comment