Oct 7, 2005

So I'm off to LA, but before I go...

Hope your party goes good. I'm kinda bummed that you couldn't just wait one more week...haha! Anyway have a kick ass time and I'll talk to you guys soon...unless the LA fires eat me up and sends me back to the place from which I spawned.

I'm off to Disneyland where I'll get two things accomplished. See what is different from the last time I have went (which has been too long) to see if I can plan our trip better (email coming soon) and also to return to the place that pretty much started my inspiration in art. People wonder why I like Disneyland so much...sure it might be old, not for the older crowd, but the bottom line is that without Disneyland and Disney in general, I'm not sure if I would be on the creative tip. (Or lack thereof as of late)

Also for Andy who asks for things then bitches about it later. Funny how he can read 200 pages of Grand Theft Auto Strategy guide, but can't read the dramatic shit going on in my life! Haha! So here we go...my theme park...one of two projects in the works. These first screens are from my Disneyland in RollerCoasterTycoon 3. Enjoy Captain...because when I got back I got another smokin' picture of Kristin. =P




No comments:

Post a Comment