Nov 11, 2005

Oh yeah, real quick...I was cleaning up my video game corner and went ahead and did an audit of my DVD's. So if you have any of these could you please just let me know that you have 'em. I don't need them back right away, but I would like to know where some of them are. AND yes and realize it is my fault for not keeping track of this shit.

BEFORE SUNRISE - I think Steve.
AFTER SUNSET - Steve again.
LADYKILLERS - Jonathan I think, but you might have given it back already.
MALENA - John Ho possibly. I can't think of anyone else that would borrow this.
RINGU - Jennifer (My cousin) I think.
THE STING - This is for sure Steve. =P "I already know how to drink!"
THREE KINGS - This could be Derek. Hell he might still have my Shrek...or Desiree does. Haha.
NINJA SCROLL - Mike I think. Again not sure.

Okay so if you have these titles OR ANY OTHER TITLE please just let me know so I can either A.) Know where they are at or B.) Write them off as losses. (And no Steve you can't say you don't have them so you can keep them.)

Quickly for the record...I have Kiki's Delivery Service from Sydnie and I also have Tae Guk Gi han cha hana ooooooh from Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment