May 15, 2003

The Captain recently IMed me and asked if he got any gay points for his gay comment about J.Reid. As I explained to him you CANNOT get gay points by trying to be gay. Then you are gay and you will ultimately be declared the winner. Or wiener. Whichever your gay ass wants inserted. So you only get gay points by doing something that you thought was okay, but in the end it was just really gay. I get to award gay points because I made up the gay point system. Since I made it up I get one gay point for trying to keep up with how gay all of you really are. So what is the point of this? Well since Jon doesn't like calling me anymore to hang out I thought I would do him one last favor: Showing him whom he can shower his gay love with...without actually telling him. By winning the competition Eecs will know who he can pursue. That's basically it. Bryant you are still in the lead. Yet because Kevin was baking he got 3 gay points. Add an extra point if they smelled good. Kev you can thank Captain, he Spacy-ed you out. If this isn't true you can appeal the decision by saying why it isn't true or gay. Gwahaha.

The Captain has blah blah blahed his way into talking about the Matrix and how it is going to be good. He has pretty much put his stamp of approval on it. Well three things go against this case. He made me go see The Beach...yeah okay. It was free and I didn't have to pay anything. But it was still Leo running around without a shirt. Andy you just got your first gay point. Congrats buddy. Haha. Second of all he also said Zelda was awesome and protected it against my criticisms of it. How is that game coming along Captain? Oh right...YOU DON'T LIKE IT ANYMORE. Thirdly...I saw Andy at Century theatres. I was coming out of Starship troopers and Andy was coming out of Spice World. 'Nuff said. I think he was with CoolB and Crayonnoonelikestouse...I'm not sure though. Here is the plot of the Matrix. Boring, snoring, shallow story followed by ACTION, ACTION, ACTION, BADLY FILMED SEX SCENE, ACTION, ACTION, STUPID ENDING. There you have it. All I'm going to say is that Monica Bellucci better have a big part in it...shit...if I were the "one" I would kill Trinity with that stupid camera rotating shit and "Whoa" my way toward Monica.

Does no one understand? Belle is fucking french. I guess I'm the only one with a smelling apparatus.

Keira Knightly is very young. It sucks. I feel guilty watching her. Yo ho yo ho a cradlerobber's life for me. "You wanna know pain? Trying wearing a corset."? I'm not liking how this swash buckling tale is starting off...

So okay now to throw in some real substance. We are all funny. We are actually funnier to other people since we are more shocking than most people. So basically we aren't that funny. It is just that we like to think so because everyone else outside of our group of friends are retarded. If you make a retard laugh are you really funny? Probably not. ...okay that's mean. I feel bad for typing that...but notice I'm not backspacing or anything. Shit actually let me rephrase that. Retarded people are probably more smart and more intellectual than 80 percent of the population on this crap hole we call Earth. They don't hate on "normal" people just because we are normal. But the human "race" decides to hate people because they are straight, Hapachaned, different ethnicity blah blah blah. So three cheers for people with mental disabilities. Kids and them are the only honest ones among us...fuck the humans. Fuck them for making me type this kind of shit out.

ATTENTION: BRYANT YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED WITH 5 GAY POINTS FOR THINKING ABOUT GOING TO A STUPID FORMAL FILLED WITH STUPID FUCKING MATERIALISTIC SOROSLUTSIES. 2 MORE IF YOU DECIDE YOU ARE GOING. 5 BONUS POINTS IF YOU WEAR A FLOWER ANYWHERE ON YOUR SUIT.

On a last note it seems my blogs are negative. Recently after speaking with Steve I realized I have seem to lost some of that for whatever reason. I still may say mean things and what not, but it seems I've toned it down. I'm making up for lost time. Since you know...Eecs won't return my calls to his pager once again....therefore leaving me with no friends up here. Teabag is gonna be leaving soon, we all know Derek doesn't like hanging out with us. I think I'm going to turn into a troubled kid just to make him try and convert me...anything for attention. I'm trying to reach out but no one cares...no one...

I think sarcasm should have it's own universal font by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment