May 14, 2003

I'm double blogging just to show those that I can do it. They cannot.

J.Ried, J.Reed, J.Rid, Jwhatever said that the left eye on my KayKay portrait was bugging him. Well my left butt cheek is asleep and tingling. It's slowly moving up toward my asshole and it's feeling pretty weird. I'm trying to force myself to shit right now...so that way my family will hear little giggles caused by the tingles in my ass cheek in the bathroom followed by a *plop, plop*. Haha. I think that would be funny. So yeah...whatever the fuck that means. I think what I'm trying to say is that I'll look into it...although they might think that I'm reading a Calvin and Hobbes book in the can. Oh well. The moral of the story is NEVER LOOK AT MY CALVIN AND HOBBES BOOKS cuz we can only afford single ply toilet paper that feels like 20 grit sandpaper. That means there is rippage. And papercuts. Hehe..."I like this one where Calvin is playing with dirt"..."that ain't dirt."

LilSnowUnFunny decided to change the layout of her website. I think I caused the change. And who is the design major here? Haha. Maybe my ass isn't asleep after all. Maybe it is just trying to contain all the POWER I have...ugh...whatever that means. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment