May 14, 2003

So let me get this straight. Pacey (A Canadian mind you) ends up with Joey (whose eyes seem to drip right off her face) and then the fucked up girl Jen gets killed off and never to return in the Dawson reunion? Shit and then Dawson gets a fucking interview with Spielberg? Meanwhile the gay guy finds his lifemate and becomes a parent? Here is how it should have ended. Dawson and Pacey end up fighting for Joey. Pacey of course wins (even though he is Canadian, he has an upper hand since he was in Mighty Ducks) and Dawson was in shitty Varsity Blues where he got his ass kicked repeatedly. Then Dawson gets an idea in his Luke Perry sort of forehead and decides if he can't have droopy eyes then no one can. He then lures Joey to the dock and begins to bitch and whine just like he did in the pilot episode up until tonight. Then he whacks her over the head and begins to go nutty. He foreheadbutts her and she then drowns. Jen of course is still dead for shits and or giggles. They then do a WB spinoff of Joey's Creek where Pacey uses what he learned in the Skulls movie and begins to hunt down Dawson all across the map. It's a suspense thriller sort of thing. Aww fuck it. The final episode was decent...even though they totally ripped of Michael Keaton in My Life. I still appreciated it. And for the record, Pacey was always better than Dawson. Good pick Joe. BTW I do like the fact that they totally made fun of their show while putting the show inside the show. Unfortunately all the shit they made fun of is true. And that is why I lost interest in the show after the 2nd episode.

Matrix blah blah blah. Am I going to go see it. Of course. But this shit better be good. I'm actually more excited about seeing Finding Nemo myself. Pixar has been money since they came out. I doubt Nemo will be any different. Pirates is coming out soon. I'm really really excited about that one. It has a good chance of sucking donkey nuts, but then again so does Matrix. Speaking of movies I've been listening to the Ocean's 11 soundtrack a lot lately. I think I'm becoming a bigger fan of Ambient music than I ever hoped to achieve.

The untitled poker movie. Seeing how I have nothing to do maybe I'll just adapt some of the screenwriting I did in class (basically all the parts that got laughs) and incorporate it into the poker movie. We'll see.

Speaking of which. I've decided to try to do something new with the blog. Seeing how I have been handing out gay points lately I see it fitting that we should be keeping track of such things on our blog for fun. As soon as Eecs stops ignoring my calls to his pager then I'll tell him about it. Basically what will happen is Jon will hyperlink to my site. I will then upload a scorecard that will appear on Pooky. Then I will also state why someone got those points for whatever reason. Whoever wins (Bryant) will then be able to get his ass kicked not only by T-Bola everyday but by everyone on this blog. Haha. I was going to do the Tbola point system but I don't wanna make her cry....I'd rather do that in person.

For anyone playing Splinter Cell...remember you don't want to kill everyone you see. That's why I couldn't beat a level for over about 3 months now. Fuck'n game. I still think Captain is dividing his time between Socom and his girly friend. I don't know the whole story so I'm no expert, but I think you can check her out on www.Garagebandscansuckmyleftnut.com. Haha...jesus...Sushiboy is going to be put on probation for that one. Haha! Wheee...

** If I die I'm going to create a video for my kid too..."Dear whoever the fuck you are. Man. Knowing my family they will tell you mean things about me. I just want you to know that you have to hate Koreans all the way to the tips of your fingertips. Don't worry...Uncle KimChee and Auntie T-Bola don't bite. Well sometimes they do. They'll eat just about anything. Also...remember to make lots of mistakes...by mistakes I mean kids. With more kids the better chance you will be taken care of in the future. Why the fuck do you think I had you? That's right. This tape has been copied over and over and over...I love you...well...then again I don't really know you...cause I'M DEAD REMEMBER?!? Ahh...get the fuck over it" **

No comments:

Post a Comment