May 17, 2003

So today Hapachan admitted that he spelled my name wrong. I win.

Saw X-2 finally. After discussing the film I've come to one conclusion. I really do like Famke Janssen more than I thought.

I heard through the grapevine that some people were wondering how could I write such sick things about Disney characters and what I would do to them. Why the hell am I thinking about fucking a lion and so forth. Well people. Check your hesitations at the fucking door. This is I Love Stupid. For those that have been close friends...but never really heard me speak like that before...you've only scratched the surface. How bout this? Last night I had a dream where I killed a squirrel with a butter knife. I then got the confidence to kill my next customer at Noah's with a bagel knife and a toaster. You figure that one out. It was graphic and disturbing. I woke up sweating. And I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment