Jun 29, 2003

South bay clubbing what?
Bryant and I went to Forum in Sunnyvale last night… I was pleasantly surprised. There are three dance floors, a good amount of seating, the music seemed above average, as did the girl-guy ratio. It’s also easy to get in free, there’s convenient parking, and it was nicer and cleaner overall than the SF clubs I’ve been to. We’ll be checking out other local clubs in the future, so everyone come out if you like dancing, drinking, or watching others engage in either of the two.

Oh yeah, there was one really friendly girl there who I danced with for a while. She seemed cool, but she said that I have a “baby face” and look like I’m 18… I don’t know if this is true, but it should help if I’m gonna be single and clubbing til I’m 35.

80s childhood trivia
I’ve known these answers since they were posted, but never felt like I had enough to say--or energy to say it--to post a response. But things have come to a standstill, so just in case anyone wants to continue the reminiscing:

Answers
1. He-Man’s feline fighting companion was BATTLE CAT. But before transforming and getting all tough, he was weaksack CRINGER. I think he was green with yellow stripes, with maroon battle armor.
2. I remember the commercial… firing discs that blow your friend’s ships to pieces. It looked really cool, but I don’t think I ever played it. TORPEDO RUN. If anyone has it, let’s play some time.
3. I think we all remember Panthro was the blue-colored nunchaku-swinging teammate on THUNDERCATS. If they were made human, he’d be the black guy. Girl you know it’s true.

New Questions
I’ll try to make these more doable by multiple question choice…
1. Transformers. What was Optimus Prime’s name before he became Optimus Prime? OR What is his name in Japan?
2. G.I. Joe. Who saved everyone when they were all sleeping and trapped in their nightmares (hint: he was mad at his dad)? OR Name 3 couples.
3. What TV show had a portion featuring a group of mystery-solving kids known as The Bloodhound Gang?

Shote notes
- I was in Hawaii on emergency family business for a week. Got a sunburn from the teats to the neck all around. Now dandruff’s bigger meaner cousin is here and teaching me a lesson.
- Saw Finding Nemo… definitely one of the most entertaining and enjoyable movies I’ve seen in the theater. If I had the talent and qualifications to work at Pixar, I’d be set. Simply excellent.
- Hackey sack’s back, Jack. We eagerly await the arrival of Andy and his wondrous fantastic moccashoes, and expect spectacular soccery skills from Snacks.
- I haven’t played much Wario Ware, but I got 124 on Paper Airplane and 190 on Skateboard. Whether these scores are good I’m not sure. But if you can beat em, do so. I can't stop you. I don't even have a damn Gameboy.
- My younger brother Reid deserves credit for being superlank, eating several times the normal human portion of rice, and also for exposing me--and therefore all of you--to good ol' homestarrunner.com. Today he showed me a Flash music video that you might enjoy. It’s called the Terrible Secret of Space. I thought it was kinda funny, mainly because it’s so weird. He seemed to enjoy it tremendously, and was reciting the lyrics. Experience the bizarre wonder that is the band member sense of humor.
- I’m not illustrious. But I am still working on my site.

I realize I didn’t write anything funny in this post, but I’m busy and tired and you guys are assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment