Jul 5, 2003

So tonight was 4th of July... Hope everyone had a good time tonight... As I watched the fireworks from Scandia's golf course (*sob*) I had a memory come to me. I think it was five years ago or so with Jon, Steve, Brendan and a few others. We all went to McCarthy Ranch in Milpitas to watch the fireworks. I donno why... But anyway I remember the drive over to Ranch 99 afterward... I nearly rear-ended someone 'cause they hit the brakes too fast. Fun times, and I donno why that came back to me.

So I've been working my butt off these past few weeks and it's finally catching up to me. I'm ready to call it quits at Scandia. I'll give them til the end of summer, but I really have to start looking for another job real soon. I just want more right now. I can't get any higher than where I am now, and I'm just wasting time. There are better jobs out there and It's about time I found them.

Buying things. Did it again and ordered parts for a new computer. I've followed the trend as I'd wait for computers to come out which are twice as fast as my current. It started back when I had a 233 mhz computer... Went to 500, then to my 1 Ghz.... And now I'm looking at AMD's 2800+ (2.08 ghz) ahh it'll feel good to have a fast computer again. I'm a person that likes to put computers together so I'm all happy I get to do something this week.

So yeah... Vegas trip sounds good for late Aug. As with Brendan I have school, but I'll figure something out. I'm taking a break from work from July 26 - Aug 3... The last part for DMB concert! I'm soooo looking forward to it. So anyone want to do something that week? I think some friends up here want to take a trip to So. Cal for the arcades down there but i'm sure we can alter it for a little magic mountain goodness.

That's about it... I haven't gotten WarioWare yet. I just finished up a self-imposed month of no game buying last week... And I immediately bought Star Wars Galaxies for the PC (Which is one reason I'm upgrading my computer... The specs on that are fricken high...) It's a fun game, but it's not going to take hold of me like EverQuest did... Which I'm thankful.

OK. Nothing insightful this time around. I'm going back to the dreariness that is Rohnert Park.

Oh yeah.... Equilibrium sucked nuts. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment