Jul 5, 2003

People who don't like Equilibrium love Everquest. Which are you?

Terminator 3. A simple analogy to feed your mind. When Bryant is standing by himself he seems like a cool guy. Maybe even suave. However, when he is standing next to me his suave appearance is diminished as his dirty flaws start to jump out at you. This is Terminator 3. On it's own it is okay. Somewhat solid action sequences however when put in with Terminator 1 and 2 it is dwindled down to a piece of shit. That might be a little harsh, but seriously. Not to ruin anything for those who want to waste their money, but Terminator 3 was made just so they can make another Terminator movie and keep the money rolling in. I'm all for selling out. However...when you take someone else's body of work (Cameron's...sp?) and fuck it up...well you better not do that to my films in the future Mr. Hollywood. I mean shit...what happened to that prequel that Cameron had in mind. Oh wait...then they can only make a trilogy...that means less money. I got a better idea...how bout you stop making stupid shit like Kelly/Justin shitfest.

Derek needs to buy a mother fucking cellphone. Hmm...you think the mother fucking is part of a package?...I always say mother fucking this...but it isn't till now I just pictured a cellphone actually "fucking" a mother. Not my mother though. Well I hope not anyway...or else that would be sad...my dad lost his wife to a cellphone sold by Catherine Zeta Jones. Mmmm...Catherine...

Ricki fucked things up for me. She told me Keira Knightly is younger than her. So much for that crush. Fuck you Ricki...Good Charlotte can suck a nut...one brother for each nut. And the rest of the shitty group can suck a fuck.

A trip for arcades? Brian...your blog is full of confusion and ammo to throw right back into your face. Haha. Good to see you blogging again...keep it up...and yes I was in that car...that was fucked up...that car did break for no reason...and very late.

Building computers sound fun. Wanna build me an Apple G5? *Sob*

IKEA has taken over my room...and I like it. (Sounds like the Hulk...but less SHITTY.)

No comments:

Post a Comment