Oct 28, 2002

Change is the topic of the day huh? Well, I think we've all changed whether minor or major. Like for me I don't think I've changed a lot but I'm sure some of you will say I that I have. I think for myself I am a little more confident, but I also do a lot more thinking then when I was in high school. I think I'm way more sarcastic than I used to be and maybe that takes away from the nice person that I once was. People in high school always thought of me as the nice guy, but if they really knew me I don't know if they would say the same. I can be a downright asshole sometimes. Most of the time I'm just joking around, but still.

As for Brendan changing....I think he's still an asshole, maybe a little more so than a few years ago. But I didn't know Brendan was such an asshole back then. Behind the asshole though is a great friend and listener. You just have to get his attention sometime. Derek has made a change where he doesn't even care what people think anymore. Back then he used to care at least a little bit, now he doesn't care at all. He speaks his mind a lot more and doesn't sugar coat anything. Steve has grown in confidence every year that I've known him and has become a little less bitter. I'm glad that he can see the good things that he has in life. Jonathan has more of a SASS mouth then when I first met him. I thought he was a quiet, shy guy, but OH no! He's a talker. hehe. Brian, I didn't know you back then, so I'm not sure what you were like, but you're a good guy now, so I'm sure you were the same back then.

I think we all learn from our experiences pretty well, most of us at least, maybe not me. But we take everything that we've seen and heard from each other and try and apply them in our lives. But in general I think we're the same person deep down, but we have subtle changes in our personality or the way we talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment