Nov 1, 2002

Haha Derek double blogged. That means that your latest blog is not recognized by anyone but yourself. Your ticket will be mailed to you shortly by the admin.

Jesus shit. The award for being at one extremety then going shit right down the opposite way goes to...Steven Tamekuni. Frosted flakes huh? Don't even trip about that shit. You go and have a good time and don't dwell on how it happened. I'm sure once you get your shitload of work done it is back to good times. Hang in there good ol' buddy ol' pal. You would think that we would get used to people flaking on us in our lifetime...but nope. It is almost as if we expect it but when it happens we want to kill terrorists on Socom. So it is kinda like death I guess. Bottom line: Death to all who flake and Steve's partner will be dealt with accordingly by Brendan's .58 caliber bullet. Don't worry Steve it is no longer your problem.

By the way my mom just told me that Girls Club has been cancelled. WTF? They get two shows to try to turn in the type of numbers Friends are getting? Fuck Friends. Overrated anyways. Double meaning. Haha. Ugh...I'm just bitter. Seriously I'm starting a petition to get my girls back on the air. Let's see now...I have one signature already...but I can't read who it is from so I'll just assume it is mine. Unbelievable...Jon wants to talk about fucking revolting...I'll show you revolting. By the way Dirk...Jeanie is a character on Girls Club. Not sure if you knew that but there you go. So now you guys will be spared from my weekly synopsis of the show...sniff sniff. A moment of silence please...

Don Cheadle was on ER this week and will return next week. I wonder if he opts for supporting roles rather than the lead. I see how people can see him just as a supporting actor but seriously give the man a chance (if he wants it that is). Once again the man is keeping the black man down. Anyways check out ER next week. If you didn't catch it he has Parkinsan's disease...spelling? Well this was a blog full of clog. I guess I'll just go light some candles for my fallen show. There will be an open ceremony for all those who like to attend at The First Fucking Dogshit Church of Jesus Shit. Let me send out my apology to Hapachan right now. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment