Oct 28, 2002

On the contrary Hapachan...to you it seems like I've changed...but really when we first started to hang out you didn't know me. I come off as an asshole if you aren't persistant enough to crack me. Perspective on Christians...God doesn't exist. I've always been open to other's opinions. (Friend's opinions...everyone else is still wrong.) It is just that I never had a friend that was all into his religion like you so of course my perspective on your religion has changed somewhat but deep inside you are who you are. Take a camera for instance. You can change perspectives by changing lenses, position, shutter speed and so on but the camera is still just a camera. I'm not saying that a person doesn't change. I'm just saying that in these four years I haven't really. I haven't had any real drama in these past couple years...the core of all my problems is Socom. That's about it. Oh and they keep giving me reruns of ER. That ticks me off the most. Anyways enough with us going back in forth...let's see what these other three gentlemen think about this. Of course they have all changed because things have changed dramatically in their lives. I'm just saying for me nothing has really changed in these years. Therefore I haven't really changed...'cept for Girls Club. I must somehow find a way to watch that in my busy schedule of sleeping and socom and soon GTA: Vice City.

No comments:

Post a Comment