Oct 28, 2002

Hmm interesting points Hapachan. Except for the fact about us changing. I haven't changed. If you think I have changed ask anyone who knew me through high school. You don't count cause we didn't start to hang out till later. Even Bryant! Haha..just can't get those classes together! I was selfish then and I'm selfish now. Long live the no responsiblity of checking in with a girl! Besides...who needs girls when I got "Girls Club"? Exactly. On a further note how exactly do you blow a 5 run lead? I will agree with Bryant in saying I'm not a "true" fan. I'm not. Baseball is stupid. But since they are the home team it would have been nice if they won it since they lost in '89. Oh well...I don't know how I'm going to recover...I think I'll go for the Expos next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment